2" Level Lift
Skid Plates
Tow Hooks
DIY Bed Drawers

Far Future Mods:
US Rack (over SoftTopper)
Vice Design Hidden Winch Mount
Winch (Warn or Smitty Built)

Intended Purpose: Our family enjoys primitive camping, hunting, and fishing. We have made due with a mini-van and run down '93 Suburban. This new RAM will help us go farther and longer to the places we love and the places we want to discover. Long trips will more comfortable. We hope to do light to medium off-roading.

Cmel06

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
First Name
Cesar
Last Name
Melgarejo
Member #

nice truck! I've been really eyeballing the Rebel.

Out_and_Back_Again

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Moscow, ID
First Name
Geoffrey
Last Name
Brown
Just installed mud flaps tonight. They are cheap amazon plastic but I’m hoping they will be low risk (cost), high reward.
EFA63701-B162-4F17-9D37-C247D5F69E9C.jpeg

CWu21

Rank IV
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

Meridian, ID, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
A
Member #

Tow Package are you planning on towing anything or stick to primitive? Having a full sized truck is going to give you lots of options

Out_and_Back_Again

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Moscow, ID
First Name
Geoffrey
Last Name
Brown
Tow Package are you planning on towing anything or stick to primitive? Having a full sized truck is going to give you lots of options
My in-laws have a cargo trailer they don't use very often. We will use that if we ever need it. With the 6.5" bed I don't see a need for pulling anything for any trip less than two weeks, especially once I get my rack (we already have a yakima roof box). I've thought about getting a small single axle utility trailer that I can park in the driveway, but that will be years away. I have too many people that will let me borrow something if I needed it.

tjZ06

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas/Palo Alto
First Name
mynameisntallowed
Last Name
Adams
Member #

The 2019 RAMs are sooooooooo nice. We got our 2019 a little over a year ago now. Here's how she looked bone-stock:

RAM1.jpg

And the crazy screen these things have:
RAM2.jpg

And how it sits now, it's still too purdy to wheel though (it's my girlfriend's daily driver, but it has been put to work towing and has been offroad on some light trails and in the sand in Glamis):
RAM5.jpg

RAM4.jpg

RAM3.jpg

-TJ

Out_and_Back_Again

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Moscow, ID
First Name
Geoffrey
Last Name
Brown
The 2019 RAMs are sooooooooo nice. We got our 2019 a little over a year ago now. Here's how she looked bone-stock:

View attachment 132886

And the crazy screen these things have:
View attachment 132885

And how it sits now, it's still too purdy to wheel though (it's my girlfriend's daily driver, but it has been put to work towing and has been offroad on some light trails and in the sand in Glamis):
View attachment 132882

View attachment 132883

View attachment 132884

-TJ
These are great trucks. We walmost got the same color as your but there was a wobble in the backend on the test drive. Since the sale price was only on two trucks with regular size beds we went with the one we have.