Launch Member

Contributor III

Colorado
First Name
Austin
Last Name
Dale
Member #

I’m so excited! I’ve been camping out of my 2002 LS swapped ZR2 blazer for so long. It is a little beast for what it is but I always dreaded set up and break down because I felt like a yard sale every time. NO LONGER! Recently bought a 2019 GMC Canyon and am starting to outfit it. Just installed my Datin Fabrications rack and Roofnest Falcon I just picked up. I have a DECKED system in the mail, Softopper on back order, rock sliders in the garage waiting to go on.. Still need skid plates, a lift (to fit larger tires probably 35s on the BDS 5.5 inch lift), bumpers (I think I’m going to go with Relentless Fabrication). I have been camping since I was a little kid but I am so proud to say I’m stepping my game up a little finally!

Now the Blazer is getting a super charger (that’s probably taking up too much room in the house..) and eventually an LS3. I’m so excited for both projects!

Any canyon or colorado owners have any tips for companies that make applicable things that’d be awesome!

Attachments

Reactions: RoarinRow

WolfCamp Offroad

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midland, Tx USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Steele
Member #

Thats sick man sounds like youve got a cool rig ahead of you just got a 2019 ZR2 Colorado hope to start doing some cool stuff to it too
IMG_1674.jpg

Reactions: RoarinRow