OVRLNDFX4

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Erwin
Last Name
Namoc
Greeting everyone! Just joined up after checking the site out. New to the full size scene. Hope to meet some new friends and explore what mother nature gifted us. Havent done very much considering i got the truck in November of 2019. More to come....Pics in semi chronological order.

F-150 FX4 3.5 EB
Raptor grill
K&N Intake system
CORSA Exhaust system
Turbosmart BOV
Pedal Commander (one of my favorite "mods")
Kaztkin leather seat covers
Custom in bed hi lift mount
WHITE KNUCKLE OFF ROAD full length bolt on rock sliders (fully functional)
Raptor front skid plate
Method MR12 w/ 285/75 17 BFG AT
2" Front level lift/1" rear shackle lift coming soon (full suspension upgrade in the future)
SHERPA EQUIPMENT roof rack w/50" extreme led bar

Pretty much it for now. Bed rack of some sort and RTT coming in the future.media.jpgmedia.jpgmedia.jpgmedia.jpgmedia.jpgmedia.jpgmedia.jpgmedia.jpgmedia.jpgmedia.jpgmedia.jpg

Last edited:

OVRLNDFX4

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Erwin
Last Name
Namoc
Of all the stuff done, ill say adding the Katzkin leather seats was prob the most difficult! Sore hands for days! Well worth the suffering though

Maverick9110E

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Louisburg, NC, USA
First Name
Curt
Last Name
Wall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJF733
Love the wheels man! I've been looking hard at the Tuwapro racks lol. Might pull the trigger on one next year, we'll see.

Maverick9110E

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Louisburg, NC, USA
First Name
Curt
Last Name
Wall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJF733
Hell yeah man. I love the F150 aftermarket out there. If your looking for a good mount for your tablet or interior goodies check out built right industries too.

haaken675

Rank II

Enthusiast III

fl
First Name
Large
Last Name
J
I'm interested in the roof rack you did. I like the concept, but can't really see putting anything up top. After the last truck I had installing a light bar and drilling into the roof, i always said i wouldn't do that again :sweatsmile:. Any whistling on the highway?

PonoAdventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Orange County, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Nguyen
Member #

Welcome to the full size world! Nothing beats the comfort of a full-size. Definitely makes the pin-stripping worth it.

OVRLNDFX4

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Erwin
Last Name
Namoc
Thanks guys! Haaken it’s a Sherpa equipment rack. Yes you have to drill. I installed it myself. Was I scared/nervous/apprehensive/etc? Hell yeah! But all in all it wasn’t bad after the first hole was drilled. Only light weight stuff will go up there. The bed rack will carry the heavy stuff. A little noise up there. Not too bad.