2019 Coyote Works Invitational our story

• HTML tutorial

GHCOE

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

SW Idaho
Some of you may know of Coyote Works YouTube channel Coyote Works. I bumped into his videos from time to time on YouTube myself. After watching a few of his videos I became a subscriber since he has a lot of similar interests that I do. I don't subscribe to just any YouTube Channel so this was a big step forward and I have not been dissatisfied with his content as of yet.

In 2018 he did a Coyote Works Invitational event where he invited his subscribers on a back country expedition. Anyone could attend who showed up. He was expecting about 10-15 vehicles, but once said and done 42 vehicles turned out for the event. I had learned about the event too late and had my own adventure planned that same weekend so I missed out.

2019 I was more prepared and watched for the event since he mentioned he would put on another invitational in 2019. Finally it was announced this event was planned for early October. A perfect time to be out exploring Central Oregon's remote deserts. So some friends and I planned to attend.

Since 42 vehicles showed up in 2018 Coyote Works was expecting 60-80 vehicles for this event. When all said and done the official count was 102 vehicles! In most cases I tend to avoid large crowds, but when you are in a crowd that shares a lot of the same values as you do, it really is a pleasure.

This is our story of this event. Enjoy! George.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I just recently found Coyote Works on YouTube by mention from @PNW EXPLR and @hutchman. I find his videos to be very informative , educational, as well as entertaining. He keeps it real.

I was very impressed with the 2019 Invitational turnout. I really enjoyed watching his video coverage on the event, then seeing the event from your POV. It would be cool to get other YouTube users to share their experiences as well.

Reactions: GHCOE

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

I've been a subscriber of his since four days after the 2019 invite. I really enjoy his videos. He hasn't posted in a while and I've been wondering if he's ok (he's got this little throat clearing thing that I wonder if he's ok)... I'll watch your vids when I have some time & not having to leave for work in a few. Thanks for them!

Reactions: GHCOE

GHCOE

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

SW Idaho
I just recently found Coyote Works on YouTube by mention from @PNW EXPLR and @hutchman. I find his videos to be very informative , educational, as well as entertaining. He keeps it real.

I was very impressed with the 2019 Invitational turnout. I really enjoyed watching his video coverage on the event, then seeing the event from your POV. It would be cool to get other YouTube users to share their experiences as well.
There where a few YouTuber content providers there besides me. If you do a YouTube search 2019 Coyote Works Invitational it should bring up their videos. I think mine are the best...., but I am a little bias.

Reactions: M Rose

GHCOE

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

SW Idaho
I've been a subscriber of his since four days after the 2019 invite. I really enjoy his videos. He hasn't posted in a while and I've been wondering if he's ok (he's got this little throat clearing thing that I wonder if he's ok)... I'll watch your vids when I have some time & not having to leave for work in a few. Thanks for them!
He usually has some dead time and runs from time to time. He is fine though. I follow him on Instagram and he just posted some pictures up this morning and oddly enough started to follow my Instagram accout this morning as well.

Hope you like the videos, George.

Reactions: M Rose