Launch Member

Traveler III

Petawawa Ontario Canada
First Name
Terrence
Last Name
Woods
Member #

Hey guys here’s my thread. I upgraded to my 18 Offroad last year from my 15 SR5 and couldn’t be happier. I had KO2s mounted before leaving the dealer. Upon arriving home I swapped out the fogs and headlights to Morimoto LED. Then a 4000kms road trip.
This year I have done a little bit more.
-ARB diff breather relocate
-CBI ditch light brackets with Rigid spots
- All Pro Apex sliders (with Linex)
-Ram Mount Cell mount
-Softopper Cap and the tent add on for camping
-All Pro bed rail high lift mounts with highlift Xtreme jack

That’s all for this year I think IMG_7216.JPGIMG_3649.JPGIMG_3755.JPGIMG_9433.JPGIMG_4926.JPG

Stoked

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Celina, Tx
Member #

How is it sleeping in the back with the soft top? I've been thinking about a Decked system for a platform, and a topper. I like the soft topper for the price, but wasn't sure if I would like sleeping under it compared to a fiberglass top.

Reactions: woodsy_84t

woodsy_84t

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Petawawa Ontario Canada
First Name
Terrence
Last Name
Woods
Member #

How is it sleeping in the back with the soft top? I've been thinking about a Decked system for a platform, and a topper. I like the soft topper for the price, but wasn't sure if I would like sleeping under it compared to a fiberglass top.
It’s not too bad. We use a foam mattress which helps not being too high. It’s plenty dark. It’s very similar to being under a cap tho. I’ve now slept under both IMG_4931.JPG

Reactions: Stoked

Stoked

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Celina, Tx
Member #

Ok, good to know. I may go that route first. I can always sell the soft top and go to a hard top if I don't like it.

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Hey guys here’s my thread. I upgraded to my 18 Offroad last year from my 15 SR5 and couldn’t be happier. I had KO2s mounted before leaving the dealer. Upon arriving home I swapped out the fogs and headlights to Morimoto LED. Then a 4000kms road trip.
This year I have done a little bit more.
-ARB diff breather relocate
-CBI ditch light brackets with Rigid spots
- All Pro Apex sliders (with Linex)
-Ram Mount Cell mount
-Softopper Cap and the tent add on for camping
-All Pro bed rail high lift mounts with highlift Xtreme jack

That’s all for this year I think View attachment 123223View attachment 123224View attachment 123225View attachment 123226View attachment 123228
Some nice mods you got there!