2018 Cherokee Trailhawk - A/C seats? Electric tire pump?

• HTML tutorial

Contributor I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Alan
Last Name
Hamaoui
Hey folks,
Happy to be a part of this community and hoping to be getting out there soon although, I am not sure how much overlanding you can really do in FL outside of muddin'.

But, to the question at hand. I have recently been looking at purchasing a 2018 Cherokee Trailhawk and had 2 questions about the equipment it comes with. Hopefully someone can help me out.
  1. A/C seats. The current vehicle I am looking at advertises A/C seats. Is that standard across all trailhawks? I know heated seats are an add on as part of the winter package for example, but i cannot seem to find any package that has A/C seat listed on it. I also do not see A/C seats listed as one of the base spec items
  2. Electric tire pump. During a recent visit to a dealership, I noticed that several of the jeeps on the lot, trailhawk or not, offered full sized spares as well as what looked like an electric tire pump (it was usually located with the spare). Again, in looking at Monroney stickers and the jeep website, i see no mention of this, not even as an add on. Could it be something that particular dealer added?

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Hey folks,
Happy to be a part of this community and hoping to be getting out there soon although, I am not sure how much overlanding you can really do in FL outside of muddin'.

But, to the question at hand. I have recently been looking at purchasing a 2018 Cherokee Trailhawk and had 2 questions about the equipment it comes with. Hopefully someone can help me out.
  1. A/C seats. The current vehicle I am looking at advertises A/C seats. Is that standard across all trailhawks? I know heated seats are an add on as part of the winter package for example, but i cannot seem to find any package that has A/C seat listed on it. I also do not see A/C seats listed as one of the base spec items
  2. Electric tire pump. During a recent visit to a dealership, I noticed that several of the jeeps on the lot, trailhawk or not, offered full sized spares as well as what looked like an electric tire pump (it was usually located with the spare). Again, in looking at Monroney stickers and the jeep website, i see no mention of this, not even as an add on. Could it be something that particular dealer added?
Your confusing off roading w/ overlanding. You don't need much or trails to "overland". W/ that said, the Trailhawk was a SOLIDLY potential vehicle when I had it. But it had too many reliability issues and I got rid of it.

Now, with that said. Whatever air pump they give you will likely be cheap and plastic which you'd want to upgrade. A/C seats are def. not standard, but be careful with Chrysler and options. More options..more stuff that's GOING to break.