2017 Tundra

• HTML tutorial

R2.8 Brute

Rank 0

Traveler I

I will be upgrading from a Tacoma and Tundra in the next couple of weeks. I plan to put a lift on it and I would like to run 35 x 12.50 R17's. I see a lot of pictures on here with 35's on them. My plan for the truck is mostly going to be a daily driver and for overrlanding. I don't see myself doing any extreme rock crawling, but could see myself doing dome of the things Porschetech29 has pictured in his post above.

So my quesion is what size lift are you all running and is it a suspension lift or leveling kit? I am looking at the Rough Country 4 inch suspension Lift Kit with lifted struts. Any opinions or suggestions are welcome.
while I longer have my truck, 1st decide what will the truck be carrying and or towing. Big lifts bring added problems. most lifts will require new UCA,s to maintain the correct geometry, yes even a 2” lift. If you stay at the 2” lift you can accomadte most tires in the 34”-35” size And still maintain good truck manners. Now the other issue as you start adding more kit to your truck with big tires the loss in power will become very apparent. Now its regear time. 4:88’s work well
IMO it is one of the best mods for this truck
best of luck

Reactions: SeabeeVet