2017 Subaru Wrx Re-build

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast I

New member here!
This is my first time posting, even though it’s a little different. I know there are lots of Subaru lovers here in this community and I just thought I would share! I’m currently in college in Kansas City Missouri, I am getting my second associates degree except this one is to be a lineman!
I currently do not have a overland vehicle at this time due to insufficient funds and lack of practical use. I live 40 minutes from the city and I work a part time job 25-30 hours a week and go to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So I make 5-6 trips to the city and back a week so that’s a lot of driving. That’s just a little back story for you.
I picked up a 2017 Subaru Wrx limited with 45,xxx miles last week in Des Moines, Iowa from a Copart auction. This is not my first salvage auction buy, I currently drive a 2012 Infiniti G37 that I purchased totaled and had it rebuilt for $3,500-$4,000. Anyways this car is any great shape besides the front end. I dropped it off at the body shop last Friday so I’m waiting to hear back for an estimate. I will keep you guys posted, I like to hear everyone else’s stories so I figured at least someone would enjoy mine. Oh and btw I purchased the car for $7,700.
IMG_3198.JPGIMG_3199.JPGIMG_3200.JPGIMG_3201.JPGIMG_3053.JPG

Reactions: chuckoverland