Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Service Branch
Army / CIA
Added a Yakima baseline roof rack to replace the stock Nissan one, then added a TuffStuff Overland awning and put my Megawarrior basket back on. Also grabbed a 5G gas can from Amazon in OD green.
9AE7053F-B412-43B8-BB66-5B97E8C21446.jpeg
139AE4F5-F33C-4BE2-9D6E-57328DB9B5FD.jpeg
4191C9F0-A505-4413-B023-2A5A725C805A.jpeg
and more decals in the Mandalorian theme...
CDAF2EEA-A3FF-4D98-A4F5-FF04CEC67EA3.jpeg
5910CA72-83A5-4493-BEB8-AE2D2C6F3F59.jpeg

Iceman.Actual

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Cape Coral, FL, USA
First Name
Payton
Last Name
DeMay
Member #

Added the Outpost sidebars and the maxtrax mount. Came out ok but unfortunately my Outpost posts are not far enough apart to make the maxtrax work as designed. I’m out of room on my bed tracks that the rack is mounted into so there isn’t a quick/easy solution. That said...just having the tie downs from the maxtrax mount and they seem to be holding solid. I drove around for a day and the maxtrax feel secure.
View attachment 128117
@FrontierMatt How the Yakima holding up? My Silverado doesn’t have many rack options (especially play rated) but they have a couple.
Cheers

Jeffrey Dill

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ
Here is the start of my build thread! Not sure how quickly this one will go (my previous Jeep builds always sped up way faster than I anticipated)...but here is how my Frontier is now:

View attachment 126328View attachment 126329

Just a 2.5" Rough Country leveling kit and the decked system in the back. For now. Haven't taken this out with the Decked system yet but should be going on a trip in 2 weeks to see how it goes.
I'm curious if you encountered any issues while installing the leveling kit since Rough Country's product page has the following disclaimer:

Does NOT fit PRO-4X models.

thewayhomeadventures

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Service Branch
Army / CIA
I'm curious if you encountered any issues while installing the leveling kit since Rough Country's product page has the following disclaimer:

Does NOT fit PRO-4X models.
I ignored that. I didn't have any issues. Ive since sold the Frontier for a Tundra...so can't speak to long term issues..but it worked fine for me!

Reactions: Jeffrey Dill

phlfly

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

I loved Nissan ...... until engine failed and Nissan didn't covered. I'm replacing the engine now at dealership with my own money.

It's 2016 Nissan Titan XD diesel with leveling kit, topper, decked system, Nitto 34's and track on roof - For sale . 95 K