• HTML tutorial

Mvan49

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Edmonton, Alberta
Member #

We just purchased our new Jeep last week so we are still in Honeymoon mode. Lol
From all my research before buying I believe the Recon is replacing the Hard rock. we would like to lift it 2", any recommendations on which lift to go with?

Thanks

Reactions: GTJeeper

GTJeeper

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

What direction are you planning to go with the Jeep? I have a rather heavy Wrangler with a roof top tent and because of that I used Old Man Emu HD springs front and rear. With all the weight it still came out closer to a 3" lift. I paired that with Bilstein 5100's and it rides awesome on highway and off-road. Smaller bumps like potholes can be a little rough but overall I would recommend the set up. Let me know if you have other questions!

Mvan49

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Edmonton, Alberta
Member #

I plan to build a off road trailer and mount a RTT on that. This will be a daily driver and overlander vehicle but nothing extreme.

Homeguy

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Calgary, AB
I would look at the Teraflex Overland lift. It has a heavier spring that is not supposed to sag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Mvan49

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Congrats on the new Jeep.

I love my AEV 2.5' lift. I added the geometry correction brackets. Replaced Bilstein with custom King Shocks. This has performed well in every situation I have put the vehicle in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mvan49