2016 Toyota LC76

• HTML tutorial

OverLandCruiser76

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Venezuela
Member #

That's right, I'm located in Venezuela. I got the GRJ76. Comes with the 1GR-FE engine on it. Too bad that's the only engine option we get down here, even though we have to order from Japan and wait for 4 month, I couldn't get them to put another engine on it!! Would've love the diesel turbo V8 that the Australians get.... [emoji45]

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Very nice! I'd love to have the diesel V8 too - they just sound awesome.

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
This build is beyond words, I so wish we could have options like this in the US. I will so enjoy watching you build this amazing rig. Thanks so much for sharing, And welcome to the family!!!!!

Reactions: OverLandCruiser76

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

WOW! why oh why oh why cant we get such awesome rigs in the states. Oh well, awesome ride, totally envious

OverLandCruiser76

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Venezuela
Member #

Thanks guys!

And I know right? They should reach the american market. Supposedly it because they don't meet emissions and safety standards (even thought this engine is avaible in the US) I believe its more because it would kill the sales of many brands, specially in fleets. And it does come with factory winch @picklejuice

ChepoCDT

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Mexico City
First Name
Chepo
Last Name
CDT
Member #

I'm looking at your rig and it's awesome!!!

I went to Venezuela this February and I loved it! It's a shame the general situation and I'm impressed you could import this nice rig!

I remember talking to some people and its a mess to get general stuff for their vehicles...

BTW, I love your country!!!

ChepoCDT

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Mexico City
First Name
Chepo
Last Name
CDT
Member #

I went for a friend's wedding...

I stayed in Caracas most of the time, but also had time to visit Caruao... The hotel named Lomas de Caruao is incredible, great food, drinks, and all the staff is awesome!!!

We went to Santa Teresa on a tour, tasted all the rums and bought a lot of bottles... Also had a wonderful time in a restaurant called Recoveco Galipan in El Ávila...

And well, felt like a millionaire when we had to pay half a million bolivares for a dinner...(in cash)...

It was a great experience!

OverLandCruiser76

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Venezuela
Member #

@CheapoCDT LOL that's funny but it is true, you have to walk around with thousands in cash and they are really worth a couple of bucks. Next time you visit you HAVE to go to Athens Gran Sabana! It is a MUST!! And feel free to contact me [emoji106]

Reactions: ChepoCDT

OverLandCruiser76

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Venezuela
Member #

I was finally able to mount the wheels!!! Spacers came in a week ago but did not fit on the center hole (same bolt pattern but made for Tundras) but with a little machine work I was able to modify them and mount the wheels. Also added the Front Runner Gullwing window/door.

pseebald

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate I

Brookings, OR
Member #

I was finally able to mount the wheels!!! Spacers came in a week ago but did not fit on the center hole (same bolt pattern but made for Tundras) but with a little machine work I was able to modify them and mount the wheels. Also added the Front Runner Gullwing window/door.

This thing looks great! So jealous!