Launch Member

Contributor III

Milwaukee, WI, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
H
Member #

I look forward to seeing that rack on a silverado. I have a '14 sierra and have been eyeing up a max modular rack. Keep this thread updated!

Hank.94

Rank V

Explorer I

First Name
Frank
Last Name
Catron
Member #

I look forward to seeing that rack on a silverado. I have a '14 sierra and have been eyeing up a max modular rack. Keep this thread updated!
Will do it should be in this week and I’ll install the rack.

Enthusiast III

Carol Stream, IL, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Sullivan
Member #

Very nice! I ended up Rhino Lining mine to give it a more protective coating and to give it a more stealth look. I just need that Matchy Matchy look or my brain explodes.

Also I ended up doing some investigative work (lol) and found the manufacture for the Aluminum Cross bars KbVooDoo uses (The ones sent with mine were to short to hit all the bolt holes on each side) So I ordered 2 52" bars to replace them and now it goes from hanger to hanger and has a more secure feel.

The link to the manufacture is 1.5 file2.jpegfile.jpegfile1.jpeg

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Very nice! I ended up Rhino Lining mine to give it a more protective coating and to give it a more stealth look. I just need that Matchy Matchy look or my brain explodes.

Also I ended up doing some investigative work (lol) and found the manufacture for the Aluminum Cross bars KbVooDoo uses (The ones sent with mine were to short to hit all the bolt holes on each side) So I ordered 2 52" bars to replace them and now it goes from hanger to hanger and has a more secure feel.

The link to the manufacture is 1.5 View attachment 118232View attachment 118233View attachment 118234
Matchy Matchy look or my brain explodes lol. Same here.

Hank.94

Rank V

Explorer I

First Name
Frank
Last Name
Catron
Member #

The link to the manufacture is 1.5 View attachment 118232View attachment 118233View attachment 118234
Did you spray the rack yourself?