• HTML tutorial

OffThaGrid1906

Rank IV
Launch Member
Supporter +

Enthusiast III

Alexandria, Va
Member #

2016 Jeep Patriot High Altitude with Rocky Road Outfitters 2.125" lift, Firestone Destination A/T Tires. A build in progress. So far I am happy with the results. I have a few more additions in mind. Any suggestions are welcome.IMG_1624.JPG
IMG_1671.JPG IMG_1672.JPG

ChepoCDT

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Mexico City
First Name
Chepo
Last Name
CDT
Member #

Nice! here in Mexico you can find them only in 4x2... and are used mostly as a city vehicle...

what are your plans???

Reactions: boehml

OffThaGrid1906

Rank IV
Launch Member
Supporter +

Enthusiast III

Alexandria, Va
Member #

Nice! here in Mexico you can find them only in 4x2... and are used mostly as a city vehicle...

what are your plans???
Yeah, I use it mostly as a city vehicle for now. I plan on getting off road a bit. Not really made for any heavy off road, but I've seen some others who go off road and it fairs pretty well. A lot of people have the 4x2 and still take it off the beaten path. As far as my plans, it depends. There are a good few upgrades I can make. Intake, Maybe a full exhaust upgrade, Roof rack, bumper kit and hitch. Right, now I'm just looking forward to the snow so I can see how much better it is in the snow with the lift and new tires. But, it actually was great in the snow stock. Once the weather breaks I'll take it off road.

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

Looks great. Let us know what you think f the tires. I ran the same tires on my truck and they absolutely rocked in the snow... I think you'll be happy with them.

Reactions: OffThaGrid1906

Murphy Slaw

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Southern Illinois
Member #

Watch out for deer.....

Ours is a 2015 High Altitude. Love the leather and the sunroof, everything about the little rig. It's my wife's daily driver and we own hunting / camping land with bad (no) roads and these things are great. While we're not hard core off roader / rock crawlers we DO our share of exploring, this thing has 40,000 miles in well under 2 years. I love the easy oil changes . I put a Thule roof rack on it and an OB emblem, and we're off.

They've been trying to discontinue these Patriots for half of their life, but people just keep buying the darn things.........

Last edited:
Reactions: OffThaGrid1906