2014 2dr JK

• HTML tutorial

DannyS96

Rank I

Contributor III

Maryland
When starting to build my Wrangler I had a difficult time finding builds for 2 doors so I figured I would start my own.

Mods I have done
-2.5" Teraflex lift kit
-16" pro comp wheels
-Cooper stt pros (metric but 35s)
-custom built front bumper
-custom built rear bumper
-custom built tire carrier
-custom built rock sliders
-9k lb quadratec synthetic winch

bgenlvtex

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Texas and Alaska
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Evans
Member #

I traded a 2017 JKRHR on my Gladiator, there was just no getting past the lack of cargo area in a JK.

Super capable and fun vehicle, bulletproof reliability and fun to drive, but just too small inside.

DannyS96

Rank I

Contributor III

Maryland
I traded a 2017 JKRHR on my Gladiator, there was just no getting past the lack of cargo area in a JK.

Super capable and fun vehicle, bulletproof reliability and fun to drive, but just too small inside.
I hear ya, if you are able to keep the rear seats out the space isn't bad. I am typically by myself in my jeep or only have one other person so it's manageable so far

bgenlvtex

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Texas and Alaska
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Evans
Member #

I hear ya, if you are able to keep the rear seats out the space isn't bad. I am typically by myself in my jeep or only have one other person so it's manageable so far
That's the first thing I did was take out the back seat, literally the first day, then I put a cargo tray in which helped, it was just too limited for me. I'm going to take the back seat out of the Gladiator and build or buy a plate system to replace it.

Awesome vehicle, just not travel friendly in the cargo department.