2011 Nissan Titan Pro4X

• HTML tutorial

RogueSixOne

Rank 0

Traveler I

US
Maybe slow going, but should be interesting build as I haven't seen much in the way of Titan builds.

Build intent is to enable me to take my wife and two young (4 and 6 year old) kids to experience the outdoors. I live in Tennessee, so most of the stuff I'm finding to ride will be "unimproved roads" and some adventure parks (most of those are designed for crawlers/ATV/SXS so the truck will be more of a base camp).

Truck is a 2011 Nissan Titan Crew cab pro4x.

Plenty of room for the crew and power to pull a trailer(when the kids are old enough to move to ATV's).

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RogueSixOne

Rank 0

Traveler I

US
First modification was installing the 3" suspension lift from rough country. I ordered from PRG at the recommendation of basically everything I read online and received the kit right at $100 cheaper than direct from rough country (due to no taxes and free shipping). Arrived the next day, and installed with no major issue this past weekend.

I'm fortunate enough to have a good buddy who runs a small shop locally who I help out on occasion so I have lift access at will.. [emoji41]

20180223_140039.jpg

RogueSixOne

Rank 0

Traveler I

US
Next up will likely be removing the mudflaps and side steps and installing sliders..

Chris Asmussen

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Golden, CO
Member #

I have a 2014 Pro 4x, as well. Not really sure why there not used for over-landing. I took mine through the backroads of Big Bend, had a great time.
Not many full size trucks in general. Probably because of tight fits on some trails (even though I've taken mine up many tight Jeep trails) and poor fuel economy. I enjoy having a larg cab and 6.5 ft bed, though.