Majorbacon8r

Rank 0

Traveler I

MN
First Name
Hunter
Last Name
Bacon
Hey everyone. Last august(?) I found out my grandpa would sell me his truck for a steal, I couldn’t pass it up; $2000 for this truck with 108k on it!! So, I sold my Cherokee to my cousin (for safe keeping[emoji6]) and bought the truck.

Here’s a picture of when I first got it.

IMG_0576.JPG

The first Mod I felt was needed - living in MN - was a remote start, I picked one up on amazon for $120 and installed it myself, only took an hour or so.

Next thing I knew I wanted was an off road bumper, I was sick of the stock one getting me stuck all winter. I’d been, for lack of a better word, stalking some on Craigslist for a while.

I ended up finding the ADD lite bumper for my truck with prior damage from a car hitting it. Here’s a pic

IMG_2322.JPG

So, being in autobody, I fixed her right up!

IMG_2324.JPG

Only paid $140 for it!!

Also bought the Nilight 40” for $40 on amazon, love their lights! Just seal with RTV and go!!

IMG_2443.JPG

I will continue this in the next post, sorry if it’s confusing!! My first post!!

Reactions: glade8r

Majorbacon8r

Rank 0

Traveler I

MN
First Name
Hunter
Last Name
Bacon
I found a topper for $200 about an hour away, so I picked it up before work!!

I got tired of seeing rock chips all along the doors and side so I decided to bedline up to the bodyline!

Don’t mind the dents, they’re behind the safety beam so very hard to get at, will use a dent puller eventually

IMG_2961.JPG