2010 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X

• HTML tutorial

Overland_Serenity

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Middleburg Florida
Member #

Looks like you've got a great setup there! I'm chomping at the bit waiting for warm weather where we can start getting out again.
Its a work in progress. Phase 1 will be the biggest changes physically. Phase 2 will be dual battery build out the back, and rear bumper. Phase 3 will be a habitat. Its gonna take a couple years.

Reactions: TerryD

obrianmcc

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Idaho
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McCrosky
Member #

I'm also kicking around a Habitat. Would be nice to actually see one on a Frontier .....

Overland_Serenity

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Middleburg Florida
Member #

I'm also kicking around a Habitat. Would be nice to actually see one on a Frontier .....
I know right? I a totally had a moment of panic after I bought the truck cause I couldn't find one anywhere... my dad has one of the teardrops from them and he talked me down saying if they say they make one then they do...

Overland_Serenity

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Middleburg Florida
Member #

Bro - the Serenity sticker. Easily my favorite show and one of my top favorite films. I used to have "I aim to misbehave" on the back of my car. Awesome build too btw.
Thanks man! Yeah I am a huge fan of the whole show, and it is kind of a double entendre in the fact that she's trusty and will get you there if you take care of her, and she takes me to where I am at my most serene... lots more stuff coming soon, she's getting all dressed up for the ball if the ball was in deepest darkest Africa. If only those Aussies would just hurry up already!!! Lol

ranviper

Rank 0

Traveler I

Thanks man! Yeah I am a huge fan of the whole show, and it is kind of a double entendre in the fact that she's trusty and will get you there if you take care of her, and she takes me to where I am at my most serene... lots more stuff coming soon, she's getting all dressed up for the ball if the ball was in deepest darkest Africa. If only those Aussies would just hurry up already!!! Lol
Haha, yesss. Awesome man. Now you just need a couple of shuttles, one to keep your whor....I mean companion inside to make a good side hustle.

Overland_Serenity

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Middleburg Florida
Member #

I like your truck! :)
Thanks man. It's coming together nicely. I'm pretty slow about updating this thread, but I keep my Instagram account pretty up to date. Huge changes coming in the next couple months. Waiting on my suspension package, bumper, and sliders, then the sPod and the lights can go on too...

Attachments

Reactions: Joey83

Overland_Serenity

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Middleburg Florida
Member #

It's been a long time since I posted in here. My build has been pretty well documented over on my Instagram. Shes definitely a tank now, and I'm in the process of getting her ready for the biggest trip yet. Going back out west. Me and 4 kids from ages 14 to 5. It will be fun to do some hardcore wheeling with them all though, regardless it should be and adventure. I'll get some pics of the current form after I replace my pos chinese winch... if anyone's still interested anyway....

Attachments

Reactions: reaver