2010 FJ Cruiser

• HTML tutorial

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

I have a 2010 FJ purchased in January of 2016. It's an off road package with rear locker. When I got it i already had a daystar 2.5 spacer lift that I'm planning on changing soon. It also had kmc xd monster 18 inch wheels, painted black roof, factory Toyota sliders, and bushwacker fender flares.

The first thing I replaced where the tires, I put a set of Toyo open country at2s in 275/65r18 it's a 32x11.

I built a hi lift mount with @NoTreesMC2 so I could mount the jack to the gobi ladder

Next thing I added was a cb radio using a cobra 75wxst and an allpro bandi mount for the firestick antenna.

The first major mod i did was install an allpro front bumper with a warn m8000 winch.

So far thats all I have done. Hopefull soon I will be changing lifts to an OME kit. I also want to add full skid and change the toyota sliders to something else.

Last edited:

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

So other little things I have done. The best thing I have done yet is add a passenger's side arm rest 80 bucks off amazon well spent. If you dont have one buy one now.

I installed a usb charging port in the dash also from amazon like 12 bucks and its awesome.

I also added a tablet mount that bolts to the seat bracket. @NorCalCrisp had one so i copied him.

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

Zach, how do you like the tablet mount? I wanna get one that holds my Surface tablet for nav but its heavy and I'm afraid it'll vibrate

Cam_Cam_Tech

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Pleasant Hill, CA
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Sanchez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QLZ
What are you planning on running for bump stops? And limit your down travel?

cam_toyota_tech