Walla walla wa
First Name
Butch
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
2009 JKUR w 513’s, ARB Awning, sliders, dual bat system, Warn bumpers and 8274 winch, 33’s/35’s BFG KM’s, Teraflex 3 inch outback suspension, RIPP supercharger, vented hood and inner fender liners, Smittybilt roof rack system, JKS steering, etc... Jumping Jack trailer...
Wife and I are retired and enjoy disappearing as often as we possibly can.

Attachments

Chetta58

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Walla walla wa
First Name
Butch
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
How happy are you with your JKS setup? What all did you add?
First off, I’m an Overlander who crawls on occasion. I only run 33’s most of the time and 35’s in the snow so I haven’t really stressed my setup on high grip big rocks. I have the adjustable track bars, drag link, etc... my stock setup had a 100k on them so this was a big improvement to steering feel. I have a lot of confidence in the setup and I’ve banged them without bending them so...

Trail_pilot

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
James
Last Name
Girard
Sounds like a nice setup.
It really bugs me that supercharged JKs get better gas milage than me lmao. Seems like it's a pretty well rounded rig.

Chetta58

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Walla walla wa
First Name
Butch
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
Sounds like a nice setup.
It really bugs me that supercharged JKs get better gas milage than me lmao. Seems like it's a pretty well rounded rig.
was

I’ve had the SC on it for over 30k miles w zero issues w it and I gained 3 mpg when I put it on. With 513 gears and the Rubi transfer case ratio low range is a lot of fun.

Trail_pilot

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
James
Last Name
Girard
was

I’ve had the SC on it for over 30k miles w zero issues w it and I gained 3 mpg when I put it on. With 513 gears and the Rubi transfer case ratio low range is a lot of fun.
I am used to driving my 06 LJ that gets about 9 mpg and borrowed the shop jeep at the shop I used to work at ( 08 JKUR, magnuson supercharger, auto 5.13 gears and 40s) and was shocked that it could probly go twice as far as min on the highway lol. it worked great on/offroad but didn't like deep water lol. it got neglected a bit after they got their JL and jammed 37s on it.... then the gladiator on 37s .... i do miss working there sometimes lol....

Reactions: Chetta58

wvjeeper

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

WV
First Name
Derek
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K8CD
How are those tires in the snow? I've never run a mud tire in snow, usually go with an AT like the KO2 or Ridge Grapplers.