2009 F250 Carli Equipped expo rig

• HTML tutorial

Rakkasan3187

Rank I

Contributor III

NW AR

2009 F250 Lariat 6.4 Power stroke diesel with 111k miles. This truck was built to be a expedition/overland vehicle using only top of the line parts. I am the 2nd owner and purchased it with 40k on the odometer. This truck has been meticulously maintained and cared for. Majority of the time the truck is parked in a climate controlled shop. Oil and fuel filters changed every 5k. Entire front end has been rebuilt. Entire fuel system was replaced by local Ford dealership 10k ago. Dealership has all service records. I don't think you will find a cleaner 6.4 out there. Only towing was pulling a bass boat. Fuel additive used in every tank. . The truck is wrapped in genuine MultiCam Black Vinyl and can be removed if you'd like. Condition under the wrap is great. This truck will take you on any adventure you want to go on and cary all your gear no problem. I can work with buyer on delivery. I want to be completely honest about condition. There is a dent in rear passenger side bed. Please feel free to call me or text if you want more info (479-790-3961) $42,000 OBO
Adam.jefferson@yahoo.com

BUILD LIST:

5” exhaust, BlackMax tuner EGR/DPF delete
Only Amsoil Synthetic (every 5K)
Full fuel system replaced (10k ago)
S&B intake
Dynatrac upper and lower balljoints
Eaton Truetrac rear differential
RedHead stearing box
Carli Suspension 4.5” King 2.5 Pintop Kit
Carli full Deaver leaf kit
Carli long travel airbags
Carli fabricated radius arms
Carli hi mount steering stabilizer
Carli sway bar end links
Carli front diff guard
(5) Fifteen52 17x8.5 wheels/matching spare tire
(5) 37x13.50 Toyo RTs
Vice designs front and rear bumper and sliders/ removable spare tire/fuel can swing out
Warn zeon platinum 12k
Factor55 Ultrahook
Baja Designs Squadron pro Amber/White pods in front bumper
Rigid Industries cube rear bumper lights
Rigid Industries single row 40” light bar with amber covers mounted on roof rack
Rigid Industries scene lights on roof rack 2left, 2 right, 2 rear (each side controlled individually)
Rigid Industries white rock lights (8 Total)
ARB twin air compressor with 2 gallon air tank mounted under the bed (Air chuck in bed+50ft air hose)
Spod system with touch screen. Can also be controlled via bluetooth or through in dash iPad
Firestone F3 Wireless air compressor for Cari long travel airbags
Rhino rack pioneer platforms (Both cab and topper racks on mounted on roof tracks. Can be removed)
Maxtrax roof rack mount
Alubox roof rack mounts
Snugtop XtraVision topper with LED interior lights (Drivers side front corner has small fiberglass damage)
iPad mini in dash (Soundman CA Ipad slider kit) Factory Nav sits behind iPad. Ipad can slide out. All factory controls still work as OEM
JL audio stealth box console sub/JL audio Amplifier
Bed is wired for a portable battery box to run fridge.
Headlights have been retro fitted painted to match factory color with Morimoto Mled projectors, LED running lights and turn signals (white/Amber switchbacks)
Mirrors has White/Amber switchbacks

Attachments

Last edited: