Chancey

Rank I

Contributor III

Blue Ridge, GA
First Name
William
Last Name
Chancey
Long time lurker finally getting some mods on my Ridgeline and thought I would start sharing.

We've always been a Jeep family but life is at the point that I needed a vehicle that checks all the boxes. Of course there is the Jeep Gladiator but with 3 kids, 2 with special needs, and the day to day with stupid inflation I can't afford a Gladiator currently. The Ridgeline covers the bases for me of economy, space, utility, and a reasonable enough AWD system. One of the big features that I love is the in-bed trunk that will hold pretty much anything I need without having to add a tool box that eats up the already limited 5' bed space. It also allows me to keep the cab of the truck uncluttered.

We don't do any really hardcore off roading anymore. Mainly just FS roads and such so I don't need anything with a huge lift and tires anymore. USFS isn't keeping the roads up like they did 5-10 years ago but they're still not terrible. The Ridgeline should be plenty to suit my offroad itch.

Currently I've only added a Softopper that I found for $300 on marketplace, some cheap chinese AT Tires (Linglong Crosswind AT lol), and just added some front end lighting.

Future plans:

- 3" HRG Ultimate spacer lift
- Bora Adapters for 5x5 lug pattern to run Jeep wheels and tires (much cheaper to buy Jeep takeoffs)
- Roof rack - My truck doesn't have the factory rack. I can get one for around $150 or I can build one with the features I'd have to fabricate into the factory rack. Haven't decided yet.
- Front bumper with winch - Haven't decided if I can try to fit a winch behind the factory bumper or just build a bumper by hand
- Skid plates!!!! I drag more in this then I ever did in my Subarus so some skid plates are a must!

Anyhow the aftermarket availability for this truck is basically non-existent so a lot of the mods will have to be hand made. I'll do my best to keep this thread updated as things progress.

Thanks!

Random Pics

IMG_6674.JPG

IMG_7742.JPG

IMG_6355.JPG

Front Lights - 6x amber 5" LP9 ripoffs from Temu $20 each

Just got these installed and am really surprised with them. The housing is metal and the amber cover seems to be decent quality. I would love to have true LP9s but at over $400 each they're not even close to being in my budget. The mount is an old set of Thule roof bars I ended up with in a trade. I just made a pressure mount into the grill with pieces one bar and then cut the other bar to length to fit the grill. Turned out better then I expected and didn't have to add any holes to my truck.

IMG_7788.JPG

MAGD3595.JPG

IMG_7742.JPG

IMG_7743.JPG

Last edited: