2008 Honda Ridgeline

• HTML tutorial

kadenwayne94

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Yeah no low range if you need it I would look elsewhere. However it does really well all throngs considered. When I need a real 4x4 I use my 4Runner

offroadohio

Rank IV

Advocate II

So easy to put a low range in like the old Subaru had. To bad Honda didnt. Same goes for many of these newer front wheel drive first 4x4s.

I hated Ridgeline when they came.out, and was with the "not a truck" crowd but as I age, they make alot of sense for an all around vehicle. But comparing prices I mays well but an avalanche or.something and get low range

kadenwayne94

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Yeah I bought mine because I needed it for a work truck but didn't really love it, but as we have aged together I've grown to appreciate it for what it is. A great "all around" vehicle

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Vyscera

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chico, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Welcome! if you like the rocky trails you might want to consider a body lift or rock sliders. Your Honda looks a really good shape, but Colorado can fix that quick.

Brooks Travel Adventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kissimmee, FL
Member #

Love the Ridgeline. I have an 05 Pilot I will be working on. I have a small list of mods I will be doing and will start one of these build threads as I have not found much on them. How has the 4wd system worked out for you with it? I have yet to really test the pilots out but I know the systems are similar.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Ryan Varner

Rank 0

Traveler I

IMG_20170228_103738.jpg Just joined the site! I have a 2007 Ridge line and love it for what it is. Definitely not a rock crawler but this thing handles snow and stuff well. Very comfortable ride and I hope to do some mild trails and camping trips with it in the future. Love the versatility. I have only had to use the locker once. Did you put a lift on yours Kaden? My next buy is better tires.View attachment 19912