Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Harrell
Member #

Put on rear lift and almost done with the front. I went with the “Straight Joe” from 1st Gen Offroad. Went with the heavier rate springs for the rear bumper.
Also picked up new wheels with a better offset.

Attachments

Reactions: MtnBnd

TexasLandman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Harrell
Member #

I have also picked up but not installed. Lower gear R/P and ARBs front and back as well as a front winch bumper and full grill guard man puzzle from Coastal Offroad. I’ll post up picks as those come around.

TexasLandman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Harrell
Member #

Got rid of the cloudy headlights and got some new housings and LEDs
Looks great !! I have the Sherpa rack as well. I've had it for a long time and loved it. What are your likes and dislikes of the bumper ?
So far… I like everything about the rear bumper. I’m still working on this rig so I haven’t gotten a chance to put it through its paces but as far as construction goes and stoutness… I couldn’t be more pleased. If I had time to wait for a front one to be built I’d have bought from BFF also. Their rock sliders are stout as well and will be going on soon.

Reactions: MtnBnd

TexasLandman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Harrell
Member #

Wonderful rig. Can you put up some full rig shots now that the wheels etc are on!
These are all I have at the moment. When I saw your post I’d already pulled the bumper off to start my Coastal Off-road man puzzle.

Attachments

TexasLandman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Harrell
Member #

Also picked up some MOLLE racks from Rago Fab for her. I had some reservations but after seeing them it is apparent that they are really nice quality

Sequoiadendron

Rank III
Investor

Enthusiast II

Arizona, United States
First Name
Dusty
Last Name
Sequoia
Member #

Looks good! Those headlight housings must be a relatively new product? I’ve been looking for a modernized LED housing for the 1st gen

TexasLandman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Harrell
Member #

Looks good! Those headlight housings must be a relatively new product? I’ve been looking for a modernized LED housing for the 1st gen
I don’t really know how new they are to the market but I’ve had them in my shopping cart for about a year before I pulled the trigger on them. I’ll look for a link to the product.

TexasLandman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Harrell
Member #

Here is link. Cheaper than what I paid too.

Reactions: Sequoiadendron