Launch Member

Traveler I

Medford, MA
First Name
Taylor
Last Name
Marton
Member #

Figured I would start this now since I am planning on installing an OME lift and new tires this weekend.

My truck is a 2006 Limited that I bought in the Spring of 2016 with 103k miles now sitting at 146k.

Totally stock the day after I bought it

Since then I have not done too much to the truck, I removed the running boards prior to a light offroading trip a few years back and installed the LFD Offroad crossbars with the stock roofrails.

Here it is with the running boards off.

Most recently I ordered 4 of the LFD Offroad roof rails and two of the cargo carrier/ light extensions.

I recently installed the POWER STOP Truck & Tow Performance Kit front brakes and spidertrax wheel spacers.

This weekend I am installing an OME lift and a new set of Falken Wildpeak AT3W tires in size LT265/70R18. Will post pics once everything is installed!

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

@tmarton05

Let me know how the Powerstop brakes hold up for you. I've been thinking about getting them for my 2006 Sport for better stopping power over even the larger sport brakes.

Boort

tmarton05

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Medford, MA
First Name
Taylor
Last Name
Marton
Member #

@tmarton05

Let me know how the Powerstop brakes hold up for you. I've been thinking about getting them for my 2006 Sport for better stopping power over even the larger sport brakes.

Boort
I have only had them on for a few weeks but so far so good. Definitely better braking power than stock brakes. Time will tell how they hold up, I live in New England so the salt eats up calipers. Hoping that the powdercoated calipers hold up a little better!

Reactions: Boort

tmarton05

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Medford, MA
First Name
Taylor
Last Name
Marton
Member #

Installed the 3" OME lift kit this weekend. Install went very smoothly other than a few rusted bolts that needed to be cut off. Having the Falken Wildpeak AT3W tires mounted on Tuesday

Before:

Halfway done (looks insane):

All done:

So far very impressed with the handling improvement over the old worn out stock suspension and love the new look. Will look much better with the larger tires installed!

tmarton05

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Medford, MA
First Name
Taylor
Last Name
Marton
Member #

Got my new tires mounted up today. Went with the Falken Wildpeak AT3W in a LT265/70R18. Alos got an alignment after the lift and the shop got it almost back to factory specs without aftermarket UCAs. Drove it today and everything feels great.

Haven't driven a lot on them yet but so far tires handle great and are not noticeable louder even on the highway which was very surprising especially for the E rated LT version