Lompoc, Ca
Member #

Testing the waters with this:
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie Power Wagon
5.7L V8 w/ 145k miles
Factory 4.56 gears
Factory Warn 12k winch
Factory front/rear lockers with sway bar disconnect
Laramie trim package which has dual power seats, dual heated seats, dual heated mirrors, auto dim rear view, leather, entertainment system, premium infinity stereo system, dual zone climate.

Add-ons:
ARB Simpson III tent w/ annex
ARB 2000 Awning w/ annex
Safari Snorkel w/ Trueflow intake + k&n
ARB Linx system
Indel-B 31L fridge w/ bag (Custom cabinet included if desired w/ base plate)
Midland CB radio
JVC KW-VC850BT double din w/ Apple CarPlay
Sirius XM
Rear air bag system
Rear helper springs
Bed wired for slide in camper
Frame mounted camper tie-down points
Bed rug
Black Rhino wheels
50w “ditch” lights
AGM battery

Included gear:
MV50 Air Compressor
ARB Snatch Strap
ARB Tree Protector
ARB Tire Repair Kit (never used)
ARB Tire Deflator
Warn Epic Winch hook
(2) Snatch blocks
100w Renogy Solar Kit
Trasharoo

Last year services include a new Smart Bar (controls the lockers and sway bar disconnect), TIPM, battery, and waterpump. In the last month Bilstein 5100 shocks w/ steering damper, and steering linkages.

The hood, roof, and bedsides were repainted two years ago due to the clear coat peeling. Unfortunately, the left front fender and tops of the doors on both sides now suffer from it. It has some trail pinstriping, but mostly limited to the doors as I cut and polished the rest (haven’t finished yet). It has dings on every panel that can be pulled with pointless dent work, but no major dents or body damage.

Only known mechanical issues are seeping front and rear pinion seals, and a idler pulley that’s a little louder then it should be.

I have toured all of the western states in this truck, and have complete confidence in continuing to do so. It tows like a dream, and hauls my 3,000lb (est) Lance Truck Camper just fine.

$20,000 obo
$18,000 obo

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1derer