Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas/Palo Alto
First Name
mynameisntallowed
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Really nice looking Titan. It's always nice to see some of the less-common builds. Great color too.

-TJ

Canteen Titan

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Camp Pendleton North, CA, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Charles
Member #

Service Branch
Usmc
Its been awhile i was on about for about 3 weeks so I didn't have time to post what I did to the truck
-finally added the rear bilstein 5100
-added spacers to the front(there coming off they squeak alot)
-need help in choosing tires someone out there help

Attachments

MazeVX

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Gießen Germany
First Name
Mathias
Last Name
Kreicker
Member #

Its been awhile i was on about for about 3 weeks so I didn't have time to post what I did to the truck
Tires are always a hard question, depending on the terrain you want to drive and the terrain you need to drive most of the time. And obviously on the size you want.
Nice looking truck btw

Canteen Titan

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

First Name
Brian
Last Name
Charles
Member #

Service Branch
Usmc
Tires are always a hard question, depending on the terrain you want to drive and the terrain you need to drive most of the time. And obviously on the size you want.
Nice looking truck btw
Thank you. Well im originally from Florida so it would mostly be swamp, mud and sand, here in Southern California its desert so maybe a hybrid terrain can work. But since I won't be back in Florida for a couple of years AT'S might be the better choice. I was tempted to get mud terrains but then I realized I would tank the already bad gas mileage the truck gets

Reactions: MazeVX

Canteen Titan

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

First Name
Brian
Last Name
Charles
Member #

Service Branch
Usmc
Added new upper A-arms: Camburg 1" uniball arms and removed the spacer on the Bilstein 5100 and move the setting to the middle and took off the sway bar (couldn't mount it back on because of the new setting on the Bilstein) next up is actual coilovers (which i have but haven't installed im in Florida the coilovers are in california)

Attachments