2005 Nissan Titan Project

• HTML tutorial

Brandonn

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey guys,
I am starting to get into off roading now that I have a more capable vehicle compared to my last one. I am uneducated about the companies out there for aftermarket parts and knowing which ones produce good quality parts over the others. I am starting my project slow due to funds but I am wanting to initially work on upgrading the suspension first since that is what I think of as the most important system for offroading. My truck has all stock parts. It is a 2005 Nissan Titan LE V8 4x4. Any pointers or tips on what company or suspension systems to use for the truck? I am wanting to do a 3inch lift on the front and beef up the rear suspension as well, nothing too crazy.

Goggles Pisano

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Texas
Dirt kings, Bilstien and PRG are good places to start. If you go more than 2'' on the front for lift you'll need to get aftermarket UCA'S to prevent coil bucket contact. The Bilstien 5100's are good shock to start with and at 3"'s of lift 33"s will be the tallest tire you can fit with out rubbing. Goodluck and enjoy.

Reactions: Brandonn

Brandonn

Rank 0

Traveler I

Dirt kings, Bilstien and PRG are good places to start. If you go more than 2'' on the front for lift you'll need to get aftermarket UCA'S to prevent coil bucket contact. The Bilstien 5100's are good shock to start with and at 3"'s of lift 33"s will be the tallest tire you can fit with out rubbing. Goodluck and enjoy.
Thank you for the information! I will look into those and get started

KoiClayton

Rank 0

Contributor I

Austin, Texas
Member #

Hey bud, post some pics! My iverland rig is a 91 pathfinder, but my work truck is an 08 SE titan. Should defi,Utley join the Titantalk fb page for info. Tue guys on there are extremely knowledgeable and love to help out.

Sent from my VS995 using OB Talk mobile app