FOR SALE 2005 Landrover LR3 $7500

• HTML tutorial

EastBayRover

Rank I

Contributor III

Antioch Ca. 94531
Member #

Hello selling my Overland Bound # 1041 Landrover LR3 , It runs great with no engine and transmission issue. All offroad electronic works . Almost perfect conditon for a 2005 model. It has 2 extra seats that folds flat in the back. V8 power. Set up - snorkel , Safari rack, Water tank /Shower tank , Side Awning , Tow hooks, It will also comes with two set up rims and tires, One set currently installed OEM 19 wheels/Tires (city driving ) and 18'' OEM wheels and tires (offroad driving ) . Black leather seats in almost perfect condition, Navigation with onboard offroading screens. Minor issue , Suspension throws in error but should be a minor fix for a DIY person. The car is perfectly driveable with even with the suspension error as suspension still in standard height and very driveable. I no longer will be doing overlanding and have a new baby. This rig is ready for you on your next adventure. Please ask me if you have any question.
Also will include a platform mountain bike holder that connects to the hitch, Can fit 2 bikes.
Registeration is current and recently passed smog. Price to sell quick
Im located in Antioch Ca. 94531 .

Attachments

Reactions: infennonlabs