Timmy92

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Nebraska
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Liebentritt
Whats the biggest size of tires do you think i could fit on my wk jeep with 2 inch lift with out spacers?

JSearles562

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Potsdam, NY, USA
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Searles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2SOC
I've got a 2007 WK, although i do not have a direct answer, i can offer this: I installed the Rough Country 2" lift/level kit in my WK and RC states on their website that with this kit, you can run up to a 265 70 R17, so i ordered a set of duratracs in that size. Had the local tire place install them on my stock wheels. They pulled it out, handed me my keys and the guy said "they're installed but there is a small problem"... my tires were pressed firmly into the UCA bolts. The immediate fix was to grind off the bolts flush with the nut but that only gave me about 1/8" clearance and i couldn't make sharp turns without snagging the shoulder lugs on the inner fenders. I went with spacers. In short, i have no idea what the max size is, but it is definitely not 265 70 r17

Timmy92

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Nebraska
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Liebentritt
I've got a 2007 WK, although i do not have a direct answer, i can offer this: I installed the Rough Country 2" lift/level kit in my WK and RC states on their website that with this kit, you can run up to a 265 70 R17, so i ordered a set of duratracs in that size. Had the local tire place install them on my stock wheels. They pulled it out, handed me my keys and the guy said "they're installed but there is a small problem"... my tires were pressed firmly into the UCA bolts. The immediate fix was to grind off the bolts flush with the nut but that only gave me about 1/8" clearance and i couldn't make sharp turns without snagging the shoulder lugs on the inner fenders. I went with spacers. In short, i have no idea what the max size is, but it is definitely not 265 70 r17
thanks for the info. this will help

Reactions: JSearles562