Member #

Friend of a friend's rig being sold.

You can contact the seller, Lukas, at:

You can contact Lukas the seller at:
Lukas Scherrer
415 335 8301
inquiries @shibuleru.com

Photos Here

I ask for $18k which is a fully expedition ready package that I kept super clean (I'm Swiss, I can't help it..). More photos here and I can definitely show the car and all gear, car is in SF.

Vehicle
Landrover Discovery S, 2004, 101626 miles, Center diff-lock, low range - This thing goes beyond your (my) comfort zone...

When I got it, I did a ton of research about LR and which year to get, which not etc, and 2004 is the one. Electronics are by Bosch and it is the last year before they watered down the platform.

S version is the bare bones model, without sunroof (!) which is very hard to find - LR sunroofs are leaky so you don't want that... No extra weight is added with jump seats and not needed luxury, failure points reduced with less electric gadgets or air suspension. Simple is good...

What I've done to it:
+Every scheduled service at Roverland (now Euroland - legendary mechanics shop in visitation valley - You can call Phillipe and he can give you the whole car history since I had it - I have a thick folder of all services too).
+Before and after each trip a full service and professional cleaning job of the engine compartment, underbody

+Head gaskets, diff venting plumbing, windshield, a bunch of electrical details, headliner, cargo door seal, so much more - all done. No leaks (and no, it's not empty)!
Car and all equipment has always been garaged

Interior is black/black and in perfect condition - I had the front seats re-furbished to OEM quality, rear is like new, cargo area has some scratches from the past expeditions.

Additions - I kept everything as stock looking as possible and modifications only as/if necessary:
+OME Springs, for heavy expedition load
+New skinny full winter rated tires, 2500miles ago (all 5) - With life long rotation service at wheel works on franklin
+Nato wheels
+Rock slider
+Custom designed/manufactured front bumper
+Hella 4000 lights - wired by mechanic - no weird switches, it all works from the OEM dashboard buttons
+BajaRack (Based on design changes I suggested them after I had one that failed. - This one is solid!)
+Eezi Awn 1600 Roof Top Tent (Bought brand new, used on 3 trips) - This alone is worth $2600
+ARB recovery straps
+Compressor (mobile)
+Fire extinguisher
+I made a platform for the cargo area to layer pelican boxes for the kitchen, medical and tools - I won't sell the pelicans
+Hi lift Jack, Shovel, Sand ladders, 2x Nato Gas cans (incl. can holder for the roof rack)

The car has a scratch in the sheet metal in the rear passenger area. I never fixed it bc I like the character..

I'm sad to let it go (and I really don't want to but I can't ship it to Europe), I believe this is the last cool platform built, it never let me stranded, never broke down, never had an issue, not even land rover related ones! The layout is unmatched and it has a very small footprint.

The sale can happen on March 22 as I need it before. Obviously clean title!​

Attachments