• HTML tutorial

Traveler I

California
First Name
Nephtali
Last Name
Brugueras jr
Member #

Then I got the Under Armour to cover the front and rear diff, also sprayed in TBL

Still waiting for the front number I had the roof repainted, sun faded in numerous spots.

Front bumper finally arrived from Lucky8, and it was a bit of a challenge for me to install by myself but eventually it was done.

Removing it was a headache bc I have to disconnect the fog lights and then clip the lines to the headlight washers, once all that was out of the way I took a jack to elevate the bumper up to the horns after removing the bracket, but found that I had to bend a piece of the bracket that attaches to the horns bc it was a bit short, once I got that done it mounted in fine, 4 bolts was all it took, and Added the 2 swivel recovery eyes.

So now it was time to add the front winch, I got a 12,000lb BadLands winch and it bolted up fine except for having to go into the grill to allow it to fit, As well as just cutting a couple slots out to clear the winch.

Before you attach the winch to the bumper I suggest you ground it underneath bc if you don't it'll be a bitch to do it when attached.

I got a few sets of Hella lamps bc like the old school look, not into the bars, (but that's just me) I think they look and work great but again I just like the OG look of a 4x4. After putting them on I felt they're too small so I didn't hook them up bc I'm going to redo them.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: jammy and MS_Disco