• HTML tutorial

Traveler I

California
First Name
Nephtali
Last Name
Brugueras jr
Member #

I attached the shocks then bracket for the springs ( spring photo not taken)

And there she is sitting on some 33" tires with a 3" lift.

Then after that I installed the limb risers cable since I was done with the engine compartment and didn't want them to be in the way, I got some clear coated cable and some clamps along with some small cable tensioners from Ace hardware along with heat shrink to cover the clamps

Rear steel heavy duty bumper came in from lucky8 and the old one was easy to remove after spraying it down with some WD40, (trust me it was needed) I believe it was either 2 or 4 bolts to remove, then I removed the 2 bolts from the hitch to frame and then I loosened the 4 on the sides in order to give it some play.

It was ok doing it by myself but if you have help take it. The new bumper has a bracket that slides in between the hitch and the frame and then bolts into the stock holes.

With the tires and rear bumper on the made the trim look dull so I blasted the trim and fenders with truck bed liner (TBL) from O'reilly auto parts

While I waited for the front bumper to come (back ordered) I dressed it up with front and rear clear lenses, rear D-rings shackles and taillight guards (just for looks actually) sprayed with TBL, and added a new shock for the sway bar.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

InsertAliasHere

Rank III

Advocate II

I've been looking at some new shoes for my disco being that I have about 4 plugs in each tire. Was thinking 33's but have been toying with the idea of 315's

-2002 Disco with heavy things bolted to it.

Ramajama

Rank 0

Traveler I

That looks. Fan-Freakin-Tastic! I’m the third owner of my 04. The first owner installed a OME lift. It’s somewhere between 2” and 3”. Th second owner put 255s back on it and I need to get larger tires. Im hoping 285/75R16 wil fit. I’d prefer them over the standard 265s that so any people run.