2001 Grand Cherokee Laredo

• HTML tutorial

maxfederle89

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Since I moved, my commute is 10 miles, I drive it every 3rd day. I'll toss it on a lift this week and grease it up.
Nice! Any tips on greasing? The only thing I've figured out how to do is the brakes so far. Also, do you know the right fluid for the power steering? Any issues from running the red you know of?

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

maxfederle89

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Nice Jeep man, I'm just getting a chance to view your build thread. What are your plans for this year on it?
Thank you! With starting my own business I kind of threw my old plans out the window... But if I am able, I'd like to get my roof rack back on, I'd like to pick up some used/like new Rubicon tires from a buddy, and I'd love to get Bumpers... Not sure which one first though... Otherwise, we have all the camping stuff and can go whenever or not I mod the Jeep anymore it can get us out there. How about your Jeep man? I need to check out your build for updates. Are you still active on Jeep Forum? I could never get my account reset.

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
Thank you! With starting my own business I kind of threw my old plans out the window... But if I am able, I'd like to get my roof rack back on, I'd like to pick up some used/like new Rubicon tires from a buddy, and I'd love to get Bumpers... Not sure which one first though... Otherwise, we have all the camping stuff and can go whenever or not I mod the Jeep anymore it can get us out there. How about your Jeep man? I need to check out your build for updates. Are you still active on Jeep Forum? I could never get my account reset.

Yep I got in again sometime in December I think. My build is up to date on here. The link is in my sig. it’s going well. Just doing general maintenance. I did the zj washer mod this week so that was cool. I’m looking for full time work currently now that I’ve graduated college. My plans are the same, buy a truck to DD and make the jeep a mostly trail rig/weekend warrior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: maxfederle89

adventure_is_necessary

Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Kansas

Traveler III

Bonner Springs, Kansas, United States
First Name
Lucas
Last Name
Antes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0ZXA
Asking about an old post on this thread, but were your 245/75r16's P or LT? Asking because I have heard mixed reviews on their fitment. Granted I'm sitting about 2" or better above stock ride height, still don't wanna risk them having issues.