2001 Ford Excursion 4x4 7.3L Diesel!!!

• HTML tutorial

Erick05GX

Rank III

Traveler I

so I figured I would post this up. I am in the middle of my GX build, and as much as I want3d to build this truck too, it just doesn't make sense right now. I know I will regret selling this beast. It's a 2001 with the famed 7.3 diesel. Only 195k miles. Runs amazing. Has a tuner that I removed to pass CA smog, but just plug and play. Rebuilt trans as per p.o. Brand new shocks, dual steering stabilizer, front calipers, rotors and pads, SB intake, full MRBP exhaust, LED interior nad exterior lighting, 32" curved LED bar hooked up to LED fogs, Nice stereo with new speakers, amp and sub. 35" intros on 20x10 XD Grenades. Interior is very nice, new driver seat bottom, passenger has a small rear starting at a seam. Rest of interior is nice. truck is in great shape, minor clef coat fading on hood and roof, was going to have my buddy who paints re clear the hood. I was going to put a few full length rack up top, so I wasn't worried about that. Overall a big, bad great running truck. Look around, these keep going Up in value. I will continue to fix this up the longer I keep it, but I could use the money and space. I'll include an awesome memory foam tri fold that makes the back an awesome bed! $24,000.00 firm.

Attachments

Reactions: JPM78130 and Mogwai