Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Nevada henderson
First Name
Joemel
Last Name
I
Member #

Hello everyone my name is Joemel Iman . I'm from Henderson Nevada (next Las Vegas). I love the out doors and going on trails. Im on a budget, my 4runner is only a rwd with a locker. I got my rear diff (3rd member) from the junk yard, regeared and with electric locker. I do my own work with my Rig. I love to learn more and meet new people. Thank you.

Sent from my LG-H820 using OB Talk mobile app

joemillionair

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Nevada henderson
First Name
Joemel
Last Name
I
Member #

Thank you. There is a lot of trails around my area. They're some short once, long once and to a lake or some good views. It also depends on the season like summer time you don't see a lot of green because Las Vegas are is pretty much a dessert. My vehicle is limited in some trails because I have rwd only. Surprisingly I haven't got stuck. Well let me know when you come down and visit around this area.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello everyone my name is Joemel Iman . I'm from Henderson Nevada (next Las Vegas). I love the out doors and going on trails. Im on a budget, my 4runner is only a rwd with a locker. I got my rear diff (3rd member) from the junk yard, regeared and with electric locker. I do my own work with my Rig. I love to learn more and meet new people. Thank you.

Sent from my LG-H820 using OB Talk mobile app
Hello Joemel and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!