Fallbrook, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Chase
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6FWD
Hey all...I'm new to this forum. Here is my on-going project. The truck is a 2000 Dodge 2500, suspension is currently stock with leveling in front. Engine has aftermarket injection pump, air intake and exhaust, and Banks tuner. The camper I designed and built in my home garage as an "experiment" to see if I could do it. It's modeled after the Callen campers with mods that I think make it better. It is constructed of 1 inch square tubing, 1x2 square tubing, aluminum siding and insulated. The inside is currently "under construction" and needs more attention. I have the walls and ceiling finished, my frig is mounted over the top of the air compressor with the tank mounted under the truck where the spare tire used to be. Next up will be custom cabinets that extend back from the frig to near the door opening; also a custom sofa-bed...which I will add photos when I get to building them.
I have had this truck on the Mojave trail, countless trails around Anza Borrego, Imogene Trail and others around the west. Happy trails!!

Attachments

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

How cool is this! Most here don't know Cullen but they are a cult idem in San Diego. I like the frig. idea. The fabrication looks solid. I can't wait to watch this build out. Thanks.

Reactions: yj4roks