2 Week Cross Country Trip. NC - Montana

• HTML tutorial

TheDarkKnight

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Harrisburg, NC
Member #

Capture.PNGI have been planning a 2 week trip from NC to Glacier National Park, MT. I will be a raft guide there for this upcoming summer with a buddy of mine. I already have most of the planning figured out. I was just wondering if there were any tips or ideas. I also wanted to post it on here to see if anyone wanted to join us during the trip! I am not finished yet, right now we are just figuring out the scheduling and anywhere else people want to go. I am making sure we leave about 2 makeup days if we feel like staying somewhere longer. I am beyond excited about this and I look forward to hearing your tips.

The link here is to the google maps trip that is planned out so you can see more detail and pictures of the places we are going
Departure: May 14th
End: May 23rd

Reactions: The Red Baron

smalldog

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Looks like a great trip. I am looking to go to GNP this summer as well, but leaving from VA. It looks like you did a lot of prep work. It seems like you are not doing the TAT and just getting right to the good stuff. Perhaps we can meet up if the timing works out. I am looking to head out in July.

TheDarkKnight

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Harrisburg, NC
Member #

Looks like a great trip. I am looking to go to GNP this summer as well, but leaving from VA. It looks like you did a lot of prep work. It seems like you are not doing the TAT and just getting right to the good stuff. Perhaps we can meet up if the timing works out. I am looking to head out in July.
We will probably not be able to meet up because by that point I should be working in Glacier National Park. Definitely let me know how your trip on the TAT goes. I was originally planning to do that but I noticed I would not have enough time. I am hoping to do it in the future so please let me know!

Sent from my XT1650 using OB Talk mobile app

smalldog

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Will do - but I am thinking I might pass it this time and just do your route. I will have my son with me and not sure how long he can hack the camping. Did you have to reserve the camping spots. I know that GNP is pretty tight in July.

TheDarkKnight

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Harrisburg, NC
Member #

Will do - but I am thinking I might pass it this time and just do your route. I will have my son with me and not sure how long he can hack the camping. Did you have to reserve the camping spots. I know that GNP is pretty tight in July.
I have not reserved anything yet. Waiting til I get more info on who all is coming and better timetable but I definitely will be

Sent from my Pixel 2 using OB Talk mobile app