• HTML tutorial

Nate 5303

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Tualatin oregon
Member #

00u0u_keAmBAEC5HH_600x450.jpg 2.JPG 1999 Jeep XJ
Had this about a year before I started the build. Great rig, low miles, gonna be good family fun.

Rubicon Express 3.5" super flex
Rusty's body armor and bumper
Smittybuilt rear bumper
Warn M8000 winch
Etc..
More to come on this build

Last edited:

Nate 5303

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Tualatin oregon
Member #

IMG_4200.JPG IMG_4201.JPG Thanks guys!

Cut the passenger side rear fender tonight. Rolled it in, went well, but lost some paint. I was planning on that happening though. Little touch up paint and then bolt on the armor.

Nate

Last edited:

Nate 5303

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Tualatin oregon
Member #

Made my own cat back exhaust too, didn't like the offerings I'd seen online. Magnaflow stainless muffler and some mandrel bent tubes. Turned out decent. Love the sound.

Nate

Reactions: OverlandxjRon

Nate 5303

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Tualatin oregon
Member #

How's the XRC rear bumper holding up? Are you happy with it?
Yeah, real happy with it. It was difficult getting it mounted with the Rusty's Offroad fuel tank skidplate, but I figured it out. I only have ~50 miles on the rig since the install, so I will report back. One thing I don't care for is how far the tire is mounted from the back of the Jeep. You can't have it and the fuel can there without that issue though. I may in the future ditch the fuel can and change the swingout to mount the tire closer to the rear. It's just metal, it can be moved. The cost was what led me to try it out. I will update as I have more info on it.

Nate