Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Louisville, KY, USA
First Name
Eddy
Last Name
Stieren
Member #

My blood, sweat, and what will be tears when sold is up for sale.

Jeep Wrangler
I-4 2.5 L 5 speed w/Overdrive (in 5th) 127,350 miles
4x4 (works as it should)
Burnt Red

Black Smittybuilt replacement rag top w/ tinted windows all the way around (bought new in 2015) Great condition, no leaks or rips.

Full doors with roll up windows (tinted to match rag top). Everything works.
New radiator and hoses (2016-diy, but did purchase the lifetime warranty and still have paperwork).

Anything I didn't work on myself was ALWAYS done at Moab Off-road in Louisville. You can call them with the VIN and ask, I have babied this dude.

Their work includes:
New clutch and clutch kit (April 2018-still has a little of the 1 year workmans warranty on it).
New master slave cylinder (July 2018-still has 6 months of workmans warranty).
New round 6" LED taillights by Off-road Only. Also comes with a brand new second set of ORO LED' s-still new in box, just need installation (used warranty after the first set, currently installed, started acting up).

Also had class 3 receiving hitch installed at Duke's A and W in Louisville.
Hitch work includes 6 point (round) electric hook up, electronic brake, and e-brake calibration under drivers side dash.

Brand new set (all 4) General Grabber tires. Less than 2k miles on them. 31.5's! Has full size spare with a barely used Goodyear Kevlar MTZ on it.

Front brake pads done less than 2k miles ago. Backs have been a little squeaky lately (since I quit daily-driving it), but as of September, my mechanic said all 4 looked healthy. (I'm nit picky, so these little things bother me even when I'm told they are good to go.)

Bought 5 matching newer model (mid 2000's) Jeep 5 spoke 15" aluminum (silver in color) wheels when I bought the Jeep in 2015. All are in great condition and like new.
Jeep branded centercap on all 5.

I have paperwork on EVERY SINGLE THING with this car.

Has been changed using high mileage full synthetic oil since reaching 115k. No leaks. No burn. Wouldn't use anything but synth from here on out. K and N oil filter ALWAYS.

K and N washable (lifetime) air filter in the air box.

Kenwood Bluetooth radio in dash. Single CD, but never used it since it directly connects to any smartphone.
JL Audio 5x7 in dash w/ JL Audio amp to push them to peak.

I bought this for $7500 and have put well over $5,000 into it.

I own it outright. I don't HAVE or even really want to sell. It has a clean title in my name. If you don't have the means, I don't have the way, so don't ask me if I'll take $5k. That's a no. I'm asking what I want, but it is OBO. But I'm not far off.

For off-roaders out there, I'm also selling my 2018 Forest River Geo Pro 12RK camper. I bought this camper specifically to take this Jeep and camper into the sticks. I've done it plenty in the year I've had both. But I've upgraded to a Tundra and the camper is next. We can make a good deal if you buy both.

Asking $8,000 for the Jeep OBO.
Asking $11,500 for the GEO, relatively FIRM as it is new and this is almost what I owe + my original down payment.
Buy both and I’ll knock it down to $17,000.

Would be willing to trade for a 2018/19 Forest River No Boundaries 16.8 model ONLY.

Reactions: Welding Goats

SubZeroToy

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Louisville, KY, USA
First Name
Eddy
Last Name
Stieren
Member #

Also, this is my first post on here after becoming a member this week, #15202. I look forward to talking and potentially meeting you all out there in the wide world! If anyone can help me post pics from my camera roll that would help. Only option it’s giving me it to take and post new photos?