Rank II

Contributor III

Fallbrook, San Diego County, California, United States
First Name
Sunny
Last Name
Pinhero
Member #

Just starting the process of a capable overland and trail rig.

Started looking a few months ago for a factory locked Land Cruiser with low miles and relatively stock condition. I know the investment in mods will fall more on me now but I wanted to make sure it was how I wanted.

This one came up as a 2 owner out of California but sitting in Arizona for the last 6 years. Was sold and off market but the buyer couldn’t come up with funds so I pulled the trigger same day after doing car fax and getting a grip of pictures and talked to seller.

Purchased for 16k and paid to have RoadRunner transport it two days before Christmas from Prescott AZ to San Diego Ca.

Driving it this week to get to know her a little. Handfull of electrics and interior parts needed to baseline.

Runs like a champ and punchy, will probably need to do preventative maintenance on the drive train and some rebuilds.

1st item ordered was a Landtank seat relocation bracket. After my wife drove one, she said I might want to get one for passenger seat also. Haha so ordered second one.

Misc. parts like sunroof trim, door glass trim, and cup holders were other small items warming up to big upgrades are in the mail right now.

Attachments

Reactions: Tigran and Ob1