Rank IV

Pathfinder II

Orange County, California, United States
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
McAleer
Member #

Testing the waters on my 95 80 series. Some of you may know this vehicle as it was previously owned by DirtSunrise a great couple who has traveled all throughout south, central, and north america in this rig for the past 10 years. They have done everything that you could possibly think of doing to an 80 in their years of ownership. I acquired this rig in April of this year. Ive put around 6k miles on it in that time. The reason I am selling is due to not needing this built of a vehicle. I am a full-timer but am not out onIMG_5274.jpeg trail full time and spend time in towns and on the coast for surfing, climbing etc; Although it is very nice to have front and rear lockers, 35s and all of the other fun goodies it is just too much for what I am doing. If you are seriously interested give me a text or message me and I will send you a description of everything that has been done to it and more photos/ videos if needed. It is located in Southern California and I am asking 40k for the rig.

Brief description: 1995 Toyota Landcruiser fzj80 (246k on frame, 100k on rebuilt engine)
Triple locked(factory center diff, Arb Air lockers front and rear)
Campteq pop-top welded(lookup on instagram)
Icon 2.5" adjustable shocks all around
Manual hub conversion(better mpg on highway)
slee front bumper
warn winch 9.5xp
factory 55 winch accessories
4x4 labs dual swing-out in the rear
front light bar
awning
safari snorkel
pretty fresh bfg K02(with full size spare)
Custom interior made with 80/20 aluminum extrustion
arb fridge 35l
onboard water storage
arb air compressor(1 for lockers 1 for tires)
2 5gal gas jerry cans
1 5gal water jerry
serious inquires only message for more photos

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: MSD and Boort

MSD

Rank V
Investor

Advocate III

Colorado, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Duff
Member #

Testing the waters on my 95 80 series. Some of you may know this vehicle as it was previously owned by DirtSunrise a great couple who has traveled all throughout south, central, and north america in this rig for the past 10 years. They have done everything that you could possibly think of doing to an 80 in their years of ownership. I acquired this rig in April of this year. Ive put around 6k miles on it in that time. The reason I am selling is due to not needing this built of a vehicle. I am a full-timer but am not out onView attachment 214672 trail full time and spend time in towns and on the coast for surfing, climbing etc; Although it is very nice to have front and rear lockers, 35s and all of the other fun goodies it is just too much for what I am doing. If you are seriously interested give me a text or message me and I will send you a description of everything that has been done to it and more photos/ videos if needed. It is located in Southern California and I am asking 40k for the rig. Brief description: 1995 Toyota Landcruiser fzj80 (246k on frame, 100k on rebuilt engine) Triple locked(factory center diff, Arb Air lockers front and rear) Campteq pop-top welded(lookup on instagram) Icon 2.5" adjustable shocks all around Manual hub conversion(better mpg on highway) slee front bumper warn winch 9.5xp factory 55 winch accessories 4x4 labs dual swing-out in the rear front light bar awning safari snorkel pretty fresh bfg K02(with full size spare) Custom interior made with 80/20 aluminum extrustion arb fridge 35l onboard water storage arb air compressor(1 for lockers 1 for tires) 2 5gal gas jerry cans 1 5gal water jerry serious inquires only dm for more photos
This is a great rig. I saw your post on Expo too. Someone is going to get a great set up. GLWS.

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Sweet classic ride - shame to see her go. If it’s not space related, what about downgrading the mods to make her more suitable?

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Sweet classic ride - shame to see her go. If it’s not space related, what about downgrading the mods to make her more suitable?
I thought about it. I need a truck for work and able to remove the camping setup if need be.
Yeah, then then that makes sense. Hope you find a good home for her and the ride you need.