Rank IV

Pathfinder II

Orange County, California, United States
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
McAleer
Member #

I’m selling my 1995 Toyota Land cruiser FZJ80 named goose. Some of you may know this vehicle which was previously owned by a lovely couple who go by the name DirtSunrise. They were the 3rd owners of the vehicle and had owned it for the past 10 years or so. They have taken goose all throughout north, central, and South America and have documented their journey. You can see where goose has been as well as the beautiful maintenance and upkeep they did to this vehicle. The owner before them was another gentlemen who kept this 80 in pristine condition and documented everything as well. If you want more information about the history of goose before my ownership let me know. I have currently owned goose since April and have been traveling and living out of goose every since. He has been the most reliable, trustworthy, comfortable home I have ever had but unfortunately i need something that I can use for work as well. Only damage is rear passenger door(see photo). Other than that normal chips and paint scratches from trails. If you are looking for a spotless rig this is not it, but it has more character than you could ask for and it puts a smile on your face every time you drive it.

This is truly a one of a kind rig. It has proven the test of time and has plenty of life left in her to go on more adventures. I would really like this rig to go to the right person who will appreciate it as much as all of the previous owners have.

Engine Bay:
248k Miles with 100k miles on a rebuilt engine
Engine is completely stock
Brand New HD Fan clutch (blue hub)
Dual Battery system(1 starting battery 1 accessory battery)
Arb air compressor(only for lockers but can also use to air up)
Extended diff breathers

Suspension:
Icon 2.5” remote resivour adjustable
OME 2 in lift in front
OME 864 in rear
Sway bar in front not in rear
Everything else stock for suspension
Just resealed front and rear axles

Armor/ Exterior Add-ons:
See short bus Front bumper
Warn 9.5xp winch
Factory 55 Fairlead and flatlink
Cheap led lightbar works well been on for many years
Snorkel with Donaldson topspin heavy duty
Awning came with poptop.
4x4 labs rear bumper with custom 10lb propane tank mount, tire, 3 jerry can
Dual filler neck for aux tank(no aux tank with truck but all wired for there to be one)

Camper/ interior and buildout:
Campteq Pop-top (welded on)
sleeps 2 comfortably as well as standing room
Custom 80/20 aluminum extrusion camper interior
Popular countertop
Storage for 4 surfboards inside
USB plugs, battery gauge
Flexitank water container from Australia
35l Arb fridge or freezer
Atrax on windows for custom storage bags
2 piston arb compressor for filling
up( separate from lockers compressor)
tuffy box center console (with 2 12v and 2 usb outlets)

Attachments

PNWInfernoPro

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, WA
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Dear
Member #

I’m selling my 1995 Toyota Land cruiser FZJ80 named goose. Some of you may know this vehicle which was previously owned by a lovely couple who go by the name DirtSunrise. They were the 3rd owners of the vehicle and had owned it for the past 10 years or so. They have taken goose all throughout north, central, and South America and have documented their journey. You can see where goose has been as well as the beautiful maintenance and upkeep they did to this vehicle. The owner before them was another gentlemen who kept this 80 in pristine condition and documented everything as well. If you want more information about the history of goose before my ownership let me know. I have currently owned goose since April and have been traveling and living out of goose every since. He has been the most reliable, trustworthy, comfortable home I have ever had but unfortunately i need something that I can use for work as well. Only damage is rear passenger door(see photo). Other than that normal chips and paint scratches from trails. If you are looking for a spotless rig this is not it, but it has more character than you could ask for and it puts a smile on your face every time you drive it.

This is truly a one of a kind rig. It has proven the test of time and has plenty of life left in her to go on more adventures. I would really like this rig to go to the right person who will appreciate it as much as all of the previous owners have.

Engine Bay:
Extended diff breathers

Suspension:
OME 2 in lift in front
OME 864 in rear

Armor/ Exterior Add-ons:
Warn 9.5xp winch
Awning came with poptop.
Dual filler neck for aux tank(no aux tank with truck but all wired for there to be one)

Popular countertop
USB plugs, battery gauge
Price?

Andrewm

Rank IV

Pathfinder II

Orange County, California, United States
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
McAleer
Member #

Engine Bay:
Extended diff breathers

Suspension:
OME 2 in lift in front
OME 864 in rear

Armor/ Exterior Add-ons:
Warn 9.5xp winch
Awning came with poptop.

Popular countertop
USB plugs, battery gauge
Price?
Thinking around 45. Not sure exactly what to price it at with the market right now.