Launch Member

Member III

Selah Wa
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Solomon
Member #

As much as I hate to part with it, I can't own 2 Suburbans. So, I am selling my 1990 GMC Suburban 2500 4X4.
All stock and rust free. This is a NW truck and is currently in Yakima Washington.
The body is in great shape with only one dent that looks like it was from a gate hitting it on the left rear, see pictures.
Interior is also very good however the rear headliner is missing as most of these are. (Available from LMC Truck)
New engine with under 10K miles (5.7L EFI)
Rebuilt engine at the same time (THM400)
All new brakes, including booster and master
New Tires
New alternator as well as a load of other under hood stuff at the time of the engine.
Upgraded headlights.
All new door strikers.
Seats 7.
Custom MOLLE panels on the front doors. Original pockets included.

This is the last of the solid axle truck. It has the tow package, rear locker, power windows, locks and cruise control.
What does it need? Well, its a 1990 so it needs paint, most of the clear coat blew off in the wind years ago.
The truck came with rear A/C. I did not like the space that it consumed so I removed it (Still have all the parts) and installed new front A/C only lines, but I still have not recharged it.
Other things being a 32 year old truck, a few minor oil leaks, small seam separation in the passenger seat, dash is cracked.

Overall this is a great condition Suburban and is perfect for overlanding, pulling a trailer, hauling 5 kids and 2 dogs, etc. I have camped in the back of this and it is very comfortable and is also very good off road. I did the first half of the WABDR and it did great, pulled out a few others along the trip.
Asking $5000, willing to ship at your expense on full payment. (206)947-1214 Scott

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Trailman8812