1986 Yota 4Runner

• HTML tutorial

Aaron Mills

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Hermitage, Pa
Member #

Got my intake manifold gasket done, carburetor gaskets re done, a new thermostat and seal, and an oil change

86' 4Runner

Milan Lazorcik

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Chula Vista
Member #

Sweet build up bro. Are you gonna do a duel transfer case and a solid axle swap? It would bring the capabilities of your runner up. Love the USB port idea u put in the back.

@Milan Lazorcik

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using OB Talk mobile app
lol I've been following I'm going to do some USB's in the back after the duel battery and an inverter! [emoji1374] still a sweet build I would assume he's going to keep IFS after spending the money on the CV joints going to look good that's forsure! @azar

"If it ain't broke don't fix it" OB# 3615

Aaron Mills

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Hermitage, Pa
Member #

I mean if you guys wanna buy me a solid axle I'll do the swap lol but for this rig i. Keeping it IFS for overloading. I thought about a dual transfer case but I really don't know what that entails and how much more money it will be. I got the USB in the back idea from my buddy. I'm gonna do a duel battery setup and inverter myself but that's in the future. Thanks for your support and different ideas guys I appreciate it.

86' 4Runner

Reactions: Milan Lazorcik

Milan Lazorcik

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Chula Vista
Member #

I mean if you guys wanna buy me a solid axle I'll do the swap lol but for this rig i. Keeping it IFS for overloading. I thought about a dual transfer case but I really don't know what that entails and how much more money it will be. I got the USB in the back idea from my buddy. I'm gonna do a duel battery setup and inverter myself but that's in the future. Thanks for your support and different ideas guys I appreciate it.

86' 4Runner
Lol @azar he said buy him a SA hahaha we are building ours right now! I have to stop spending money on ammo and buy shit for the axle! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Azar has his priorities straight and is actually getting stuff for his Solid

"If it ain't broke don't fix it" OB# 3615

Reactions: Aaron Mills

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
I think that just transferring the components from the pickup to the 4runner will be an improvement. You should be able to mate the newer case with your current one for the Marlin dual case setup. It will change the way you 4 wheel, the 22re will provide plenty of power off road and you get to enjoy the scenery - plus makes it pretty unstoppable when lock rite lockers are added. I had an '85 with that setup and I loved it.. Now, I have a '98 4runner with the V6 and e locker. That e locker would make a nice swap for you, too.

Reactions: Aaron Mills