Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Maine
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Jordan
Member #

Currently in the middle of building an overlanding rig on my 2016 tacoma trd off-road. So far I have added a 3in lift with front spacers (soon to be icon shocks&coils) and old man emu dakers in the rear. I went with Hankook dyna pro tires 275/70/16. 16” LED light bar on front number two 4x4 pods on a backrack witch also holds my hi-lift jack. Upcoming mods include icon shocks. Overland bed rack. Larger rims and tires, body armor and tent. All while building the same thing on the wife’s 18’ 4runner.

Attachments

jckstrw

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Kalispell, MT
Member #

Good looking taco! Which icon coilovers are you going with up front? I think most of the icons are a 2.5" inch lift...what is the new tire size you are considering?

Wicked overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Maine
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Jordan
Member #

Good looking taco! Which icon coilovers are you going with up front? I think most of the icons are a 2.5" inch lift...what is the new tire size you are considering?
Pretty much the only reason I don’t have icon now is cuz I can’t make my mind up on witch ones. But extended travel is a must maybe stage 5 or higher. I will be going with 285/75/16 maybe 17 Goodyear mtr

jckstrw

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Kalispell, MT
Member #

Nice! Stage 5 compared to what you have now will probably feel like a totally new truck. Post some pics when you get the new setup.

Lots of good times exploring in Maine before I moved out West...

Wicked overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Maine
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Jordan
Member #

Nice! Stage 5 compared to what you have now will probably feel like a totally new truck. Post some pics when you get the new setup.

Lots of good times exploring in Maine before I moved out West...
Oh I will ! Going on a trip on Jay this weekend. I haven’t found much to explore to many posted roads.