Launch Member

Enthusiast I

florida
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Hernando
Member #

Hello, I'm completely New to this Overland status. I heard so much about this community which is like Big family. I'd like to start off with my Daily Vehicle 2015 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium trim (Navigation, Sunroof and Powered Liftgate) I bought with 33,000miles (1/8/2017). Once I heard that you CAN customize your Outback by doing Suspension Mods, slight bigger tires, underbody protection, lighting setups ETC. I was like MANN!!! this is AWESOME!! so, I went all out on my Subie. More info on my expedition coming soon.

Attachments

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello, I'm completely New to this Overland status. I heard so much about this community which is like Big family. I'd like to start off with my Daily Vehicle 2015 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium trim (Navigation, Sunroof and Powered Liftgate) I bought with 33,000miles (1/8/2017). Once I heard that you CAN customize your Outback by doing Suspension Mods, slight bigger tires, underbody protection, lighting setups ETC. I was like MANN!!! this is AWESOME!! so, I went all out on my Subie. More info on my expedition coming soon.
Hi FL4TOUT772 and welcome to OB! Nice looking Subie! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!