Rank III

Enthusiast I

Jackson, MS, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Stuckman
Member #

My “budget” build has been progressing fairly well. I wanted to document he upgrades I have made but so far I’m not doing the best job of taking pictures of my work. As it sits now I’ve added a 3” Dobinsons lift, Prinsu cab rack, and some LED ditch lights and light bar to the exterior, and a Expedition Essentials 2TPAM, Cobra CB, center console molle panels, Desert Does It seat jackers, and a Voswitch controller (generic brand sPod) to the interior. Currently waiting on SCS wheels to get inventory and for my decked drawers to arrive. I’ll add more pictures as I go (and as I take pictures of the work I’ve already done )

**EDIT**
Ended up going a slightly different route with my wheels and tires. RRW 17s with 285/70r17 Patagonias. Haven’t had time to do gears yet but the front suspension is finished now with JBA uca and Total Chaos lca. Also added the AlphaRex Nova headlights because I couldn’t resist the look

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: scott_OR

Stucko_

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Jackson, MS, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Stuckman
Member #

Second Gen? What tires you running, size and model? I can make out the Yokohama on the tires.
Currently sitting on 265/70r16s that were on the truck when I purchased it. Now that I have the lift on, I’ll be going to 295/70r17s in the very near future

Reactions: jrlombard