South Carolina, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Service Branch
StateHazmatResponder
Was at Home Depot yesterday and couldn't resist the Ryobi deal that was going on. Buy two 18 V, 4 Ah batteries and a charger for $99 and get a choice of tools and implements for free. So, I picked up the fan and pair of lights. Sitting here with it blowing on low right now. I think on high it will be useful outdoors as it's fairly strong.

RYOBI ONE+ 18V Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah Compact Battery (2-Pack) and Charger Kit with Free Cordless 1/4 in. Impact Driver-PSK006-P235AB - The Home Depot

FishinCrzy

Rank V

Advocate I

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Service Branch
StateHazmatResponder
how is that fan working out for ya?
we sleep in a camper shell and it gets hot. i have the endless-breeze fan like @Road has and it works very well. i mount it at the sliding window so it pulls in air and i open the slider by our heads to get the exiting air to flow over us. i'd like a second fan and was wondering how well yours is doing
This one?

I've had for two years come August. Haven't used it a lot but works well and I like the four speeds. Still holding a full charge. Would be good in a tent but not so much outdoors. I took it on the boat last year in the hot sun because I had to go in the ninety five degree heat. Had to be fairly close to it... like within 3-4 feet but was better than nothing. I think the Ryobi I got will do a much better job outside.

Reactions: grubworm

Rath

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Manitoba, Canada
First Name
Rath
Last Name
Adventures
Member #

how is that fan working out for ya?
we sleep in a camper shell and it gets hot. i have the endless-breeze fan like @Road has and it works very well. i mount it at the sliding window so it pulls in air and i open the slider by our heads to get the exiting air to flow over us. i'd like a second fan and was wondering how well yours is doing
It's working great for me so far, I put it by the open slider ad the foot end, and have it blowing air diagonally across to my head end. Works great. Lasts a long time on one charge, as well!

Reactions: grubworm