• HTML tutorial

totalnobody

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Columbus, Ohio
Member #

just learning forgive the almost obvious question.......

You are using the mini as your satellite receiver and powering your functions on your tablet via blue tooth?

Reactions: Mobbster

DawgRaider

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kennewick Washington
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Morton
Member #

View attachment 60383 View attachment 60385 View attachment 60384

View attachment 60382 View attachment 60381 View attachment 60380 View attachment 60379 View attachment 60372

I have been testing this little unit out with Garmin Earthmate app to be honest I downloaded the maps I need so I can use them offline and it’s been simple to use .
The fact I can pay for a plan using the iridium satellite service and text and even post my location to FB when no cellphone or WiFi service is available and the fact it has a dedicated SOS button means it is a great little unit !
Well happy
Mobbster
Does your power cradle have the ability to charge the mini like it does the full size ?
I have a full size but the mini looks like it is a great size for hiking also

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 60383 View attachment 60385 View attachment 60384

View attachment 60382 View attachment 60381 View attachment 60380 View attachment 60379 View attachment 60372

I have been testing this little unit out with Garmin Earthmate app to be honest I downloaded the maps I need so I can use them offline and it’s been simple to use .
The fact I can pay for a plan using the iridium satellite service and text and even post my location to FB when no cellphone or WiFi service is available and the fact it has a dedicated SOS button means it is a great little unit !
Well happy
Are you using the Garmin Earthmate app to text from on a tablet?