04 Disco II "Mel"

• HTML tutorial

MS_Disco

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Madison, MS
Member #

Trip back from the MS/LA meetup was interesting, didn't drink a bit of water down and back but threw 2 codes, PO171and PO134...I'm used to the later(02 sensor) but the other is a lean bank code same side as the 02 code..driver's side bank 1...checked everything..MAP, 02 sensors were reading flat...then I noticed a coating of oil in the throttle body..hmmm...so positive pressure in the crank case...low and behold..the oil filler cap had loosened...picky picky engine.. tightened it up and Bam..back to normal...and I bet my water woes return.

OB#3799

jammy

Rank 0

Traveler I

Right on!

Need to pull them sway links. Awesome flex after you do it. Granted the she becomes another beast on the black top even with the rears disco'd only.
I think if you have ACE it works like an automatic sway bar disconnect and gives more flex. “I think” is that main word. I could be way off.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

MS_Disco

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Madison, MS
Member #

Right on!

Need to pull them sway links. Awesome flex after you do it. Granted the she becomes another beast on the black top even with the rears disco'd only.
What's the fun in that!! I kept backing up and pulling forward bouncing between 2 wheels...my daughter was screaming and I was laughing hysterically!! Granted, if I was on serious trails, sway bars would be disc'd. [emoji12]

OB#3799

Hafaday

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Richmond, VA.
Member #

What's the fun in that!! I kept backing up and pulling forward bouncing between 2 wheels...my daughter was screaming and I was laughing hysterically!! Granted, if I was on serious trails, sway bars would be disc'd. [emoji12]

OB#3799
Haha. True that. I so need to get mine back on the road.